You might have seen many women pregnant in your lives; mothers, sisters, friends, strangers, maybe even you. But have you ever wondered the amount of change that the women’s body undergoes or what happens inside the uterus when a women is pregnant. Here are some lesser known facts.
- The Last Organ That develops in the baby during pregnancy is Lungs.
- A Woman’s uterus expands to more than 500 times to its normal size during the course of pregnancy.
- The Largest cell in the human body is the female ovum or the egg cell.
- The smallest cell in the human body is the male sperm.
- Did u know that babies cry in the womb.Unborn babies can feel.see and hear.
- Most of the amniotic fluid is actually sterile urine.
- The eggs of mice,rabbits.gorillas,dogs,pigs, whales and humans are all about same size.
- studies have shown that unborn babies can taste what the mother is eating.
- Contractions don’t stop after birth.
- A fetus acquires finger prints at the age of 3 months.
- From the second trimester onwards unborn babies pee in the uterus,then they drink it.
- The sex of the baby is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg carries the X or Y version of chromosome 23.
- A baby starts making its first poo,called meconium, at around 21 weeks’ gestation.However, it won’t pass it until after its birth.